1. Manuscripts are to be submitted to email@example.com .
Please submit the manuscript as MS Word file along with the copy right form, in the format given below:Research Paper Writing Format
2. IJTRET accepts original and innovative submissions of manuscripts in english on the understanding that the work is unpublished and is not being considered for publication elsewhere. The journal allows free access to its contents, which is likely to attract more readers and citations to articles published in IJTRET.
3. Once the paper is accepted, the author(s) are assumed to cede copyrights of the paper over to IJTRET. If any copyrighted material is used by the author, the author must take permission for the same.
4. A research article consists of the following sections: an abstract, an introduction, a background procedures or methods, observations, results & discussion , conclusions and references. Use heading and subheading wherever necessary.
5. Each manuscript must include an abstract. Abstract shold not be more than 200 words . At the end of the abstract a list of 5 to 7 keywords must be provided.
6. Submitted article length must be less than or equal to 8 pages.
7. A publication fees of Rs 390/per paper ($30 for non- Indian authors) should be paid on acceptance of the manuscript.
8. Manuscripts must be submitted in English and accepted in MS-Word (.doc, .docx) formats only.
9. All the submitted manuscripts will be considered for best paper award.
Registration Fee Payment mode
Publication Fees : Rs 390/per paper (For Foreign Authors $30/paper)
Paper writing help: Rs 500/Paper(Optional) ($40 for non- Indian authors)
Click to Pay Online
(Net banking / Debit Card / Credit Card)