To encourage the students and active researchers IJTRET is awarding
‘BEST RESEARCH PAPER’ for each issue of the journal.
The Best Research Paper Award is in recognition of the importance of published research papers in developing and disseminating knowledge for the benefit of current and future practice. The Award aims to celebrate individual’s excellence in research.
- One corresponding author of selected paper will be given a cash prize of Rs 2000/- for Indian authors and $30 for authors from other countries.
- Certificate of appreciation for all the authors.
- Citation of the award winners will be made available in the journal website.
- All the research papers submitted will be considered for the award.
- Research papers are authored by not more than five individuals.
- The cash award will be given to only corresponding author and certificates will be given to all the authors.
- No individual can submit more than one research paper per issue.
- Demonstrate an original contribution to information in the chosen area of research.
- Demonstrate awareness of international research trends in the chosen specialism.
- Be understandable to the widest possible audience.
- Be well structured with: - Clearly stated aims and objectives.
- Critical analysis of previous work.
- Convincing critical arguments and findings.
- Clear conclusions and recommendations for future work.